Destination Wedding in Shimla
Shimla – The Magic of the Mountains
Weddings in India are meeting your close ones and spending fun time with them It does not matter how much money you are spending on your wedding function. The thing that matters is to have fun with all your special people. That is why Destination Wedding is becoming the choice of many youth. In destination weddings location matters. If you are hosting your destination wedding in Shimla, it would be a romantic and unforgettable marriage. Destination weddings in Shimla offer unique wedding celebrations alongside investing the most loosening up energy with precious ones.
Shimla – It’s all about Nature
Shimla derives from the name of a Hindu Goddess “Shyamala”, who is supposed to be an avatar of Goddess Kali. It is also known as “Summer Capital” is famous for its Victorian architecture and the scenic beauty. Pleasant climate, breathtaking scenery and natural beauty will simply make your wedding day memorable forever. Green pine trees, crumbling small colonial bungalows and charming cobbled streets will make you feel heaven. Shimla is a perfect location for couples who want to enjoy their wedding amidst mountains and fantasize of having a romantic wedding in the Himalaya. Shimla is a hub of churches, temples, palaces and roads. So, it is not just a honeymoon destination even people also preferred this beautiful place for weddings.
Best Time for Destination Wedding in Shimla
Being a hill station, the climate of Shimla is cooler than plains. In winter from November to February, days remain very cool. Snow falls during winters attracts visitors but not good for weddings. Summers season starts from March to June. Days during these months remain pleasant with average temperatures upto 19 to 24 degree celsius. Your guests can enjoy plenty of outdoor adventures during summer.
Transportation and Connectivity
Capital of Himachal State,Shimla is well connected to its nearer major locations and cities of India. One can reach easily by train, bus and flights. Jubbarhatti is 22 km away from Shimla. There are multiple flights from Delhi to Shimla. The famous toy train connecting Shimla is Kalka takes about 7 hours to cover the 96 km distance.
Why is Shimla the best wedding destination?
- Since in the summer days in the south and plain sections of India experiences high temperature. It is a perfect location for those who want to avoid hot summers and want to enjoy spring wedding.
- A Shimla destination wedding is an ideal choice for a destination wedding for nature and peace loving. It is far away from the pollution noise and crowded metro cities.
- Shimla is best for weddings in summer and is a treat for your guest as they can enjoy their summer vacation as well.
- Shimla is a beautiful as well as cost effective city. It offers a wide range of wedding venues and budget destination weddings. Good connectivity, regular flights and low fares makes it a preferable choice for Destination wedding. As it is located just 360km away from Delhi, one can easily join the events.
- Shimla is a lovely place for pre-wedding shoots. You can have magnificent pre-wedding shoots in extremely wonderful natural sights.
- Shimla attracts many couples for Honeymoon. It would be an additional advantage if you are planning for your honeymoon. Radiance Destination Wedding planner in Shimla also offers honeymoon packages. You and your partner can stay here for 3 to 5 days or more for Honeymoon.
Themes for Destination Wedding in Shimla
Shimla is popular for Hill Destination Wedding theme. But there are also many popular wedding themes in Shimla such as Royal Wedding, Traditional wedding and Luxury Wedding.
Royal Wedding in Shimla
If you can have a good budget for Royal wedding theme, Shimla offers plenty of such resorts. Luxury Hotels in Shimla have hosted many royal weddings of royal families of India.
Luxury Wedding in ShimlaIn Shimla
You can throw a grand wedding party in shimla. Decoration with Floral arrangements of roses, lilies, tulips and orchids bring forth the beauty of the Shimla valleys. Outdoor activities and dance programs are an experience of holiday itself.
Traditional Wedding in Shimla
A Traditional Hindu Wedding is a three to five days long celebration. It includes many pre wedding rituals such as Haldi, Mehendi and Sangeet Ceremony and Post wedding activities Bidai and Cocktail Party. Weather in Shimla is perfectly suitable for these functions.
Budget Destination Wedding in Shimla – Cost and Budget
A destination Wedding is the best idea to spend some quality time with your family and friends. Budget for destination weddings basically depends on the number of guests gathering.You have a budget of 20-30 lacs to spend on organizing a wedding in Shimla. You have to pay 4k-5k per night to stay in Shimla. For Decoration, it can cost you upto 3-4 lacs. Destination wedding is all about fun and enjoyment which gives the most memorable moment. Radiance Destination Wedding planner in Shimla has the best packages for you. In Shimla you can enjoy pre wedding shoots and Honeymoon as well and hence cost-effective.